Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Friday, August 1, 2008

Inside news!

The other day I was a Honda dealership for some work. Talking with a senior person in the office, I came to know about Honda's big bike plan with confirmation. The first bike that will make it to India from the international range will be the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade. I'll be putting up more information on the CBR1000RR soon. Till then I would like to tell you guys that I recently laid my hands on the CBF Stunner that Honda recently launched in the 125cc segment in India.
The first impressions about the bike are too good. The bike looks awesome. Its very sporty. The 125cc engine with a new 5 speed gearbox seems to be promising one. Haven't really ridden it enough to evalute, but I'll be back with my own ride report soon. Till then, ride safe!

No comments: